Students and parents can make a huge difference in our school library learning commons! How can you help?
- Organize and promote special events in the library
- Promote reading, ethical information use and digital citizenship through social media campaigns
- Help students and teachers use the library to:
- Select recreational reading
- Access resources
- Use online services effectively
- Conduct research
- Use audio-visual equipment
- Shelve books, file magazines, straighten shelves, and tidy library (chairs, litter etc)
- Gather resources for classes identified by the Teacher-Librarian
- Complete other specific tasks assigned by the Teacher-Librarian
- Demonstrate initiative and commitment, and follow instructions
Interested? Get started by filling in some details below and Mr. Orme will follow up with you ASAP!