Here are some tips on getting access to your computer accounts:
|Google Workspace for Educationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
You can choose your own passwords for all your school computer accounts. Choose something you can keep secret and remember.
To change the password for your school computer account:
- Login in to your account
- Press and hold the CTRL, ALT and Delete keys and follow the directions.
Can’t remember the password to your school computer account? Talk to one of your teachers or Mr. Orme, the teacher-librarian in the school library learning commons. We’re happy to help!
You can also set your password using StudentConnect which is linked on the main page of the school website under QuickLinks.
Google Workspace for Education: Renew your account or reset your password
1. Go to the school district website page that lists your SD61 technology accounts
2. Click on Student Google Workspace for Education Account
3. Click reset your password OR
4. Login to StudentConnect using your student number as your username and the password you use to log on to school computers and for the school’s WIFI network.
5. If it isn’t already open on your smartphone, tablet, computer or chromebook, start the Chrome web browser software.
6. Click the user icon in the top right corner of the browser window that looks like a person’s head and shoulders.
7. Login to Chrome using your school district SD61 Google Workspace for Education account and password.
8. Go to classroom.google.com and enter the code that your teacher(s) provided for the Google classroom you want to join.