SD61 GSuite Username and Password Help
If you have forgotten your SD61 GSuite usernames they are based on:
- your first name
- the first letter of your last name and;
- the final four digits in your student number.
For example Alex Brown’s username would be AlexB1234@sd61learn.ca if Alex’s student number ended in the digits 1234.
Reset your password or renew your account
Only you can reset your SD61 GSuite password. If you have forgotten your SD61 GSuite password follow these steps to reset it.
1. Click on the Google Cloud icon below to manage access to your SD61 GSuite account
If you remember your SD61 GSuite password but your account needs to be renewed click on the link near the top on the left of the menu “Request / Renew an Account”
If you need to reset your password click on “GSuite Password Reset” just below the link to reset/renew your account.
2. Enter your school district student number as your username.
3. Enter the password you use to log on to school computers and for the school’s WIFI network.
4. Renew your account or reset your GSuite password when prompted.
5. If it isn’t already open on your smartphone, tablet, computer or chromebook, start the Chrome web browser software.
6. Click the user icon in the top right corner of the browser window that looks like a simplified silhouette of a person.
7. Login to Chrome using your school district SD61 GSuite account and password.
8. Go to classroom.google.com and enter the code that your teachers provided for the Google classroom you want to join.
Google Classroom Help
If you don’t have a code to join the Google classroom contact your teachers. If your teacher isn’t able to help you email Mr. Orme, the teacher-librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org
School Computer & WIFI Account Help
If you can’t remember your student number or you have forgotten your school computer and WIFI password email Mr. Orme, the teacher-librarian at email@example.com
|Renew your GSuite account here.|
To change the password for your school computer account:
- Login in to your account
- Press the CTRL, ALT and Delete keys
- Click on the button that says “Change Password”
- Enter a new password and confirm it.
If you have forgotten the password to your school computer account talk to a teacher or one of the library staff for help.
To change the password for your School District 61 Google Account (sd61learn) follow the instructions below (this part of this webpage could take a moment to load – please be patient.)