School Computer & WIFI Account Help
If you can’t remember your student number or you have forgotten your school computer and WIFI password email Mr. Orme, the teacher-librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org
To change the password for your school computer account:
- Login in to your account
- Press the CTRL, ALT and Delete keys
- Click on the button that says “Change Password”
- Enter a new password and confirm it.
If you have forgotten the password to your school computer account talk to a teacher or one of the library staff for help.
SD61 GSuite Username and Password Help
If you have forgotten your SD61 GSuite usernames they are based on:
- your first name
- the first letter of your last name and;
- the final four digits in your student number.
For example Alex Brown’s username would be AlexB1234@sd61learn.ca if Alex’s student number ended in the digits 1234.
Renew your GSuite account or reset your password
1. Go to the school district website page that lists your SD61 technology accounts
2. Click on Student G Suite Account
3. On this page you can reset your GSuite password or go to Student Connect to manage your G Suite consent
4. Login to StudentConnect using your school district student number as your username and the password you use to log on to school computers and for the school’s WIFI network.
5. If it isn’t already open on your smartphone, tablet, computer or chromebook, start the Chrome web browser software.
6. Click the user icon in the top right corner of the browser window that looks like a person’s head and shoulders.
7. Login to Chrome using your school district SD61 GSuite account and password.
8. Go to classroom.google.com and enter the code that your teachers provided for the Google classroom you want to join.
Google Classroom Help
If you don’t have a code to join the Google classroom contact your teachers. If your teacher isn’t able to help you email Mr. Orme, the teacher-librarian at email@example.com